Sigma Solve Inc. is a leading enterprise mobility & website development organization with a niche in delivering quality services and solutions to customers across the globe. With the strong market presence of 10+ years in IT business, our experience is fostered with millions of man-hours committed to delivering technology services and solutions.
We offer the perfect combination of challenges, freedom, excitement, and growth potential. If you’re great at what you do, you will fit right in at Sigma Solve Inc.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work on scope, schedule and budget
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that clients needs are met as projects evolve
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise . . . Skills Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step- by- step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time- management
- Strong client- facing and teamwork skills
- Good written, communication and anarchically sound.
- An enthusiast, good learner and team player.