- To build App for a Point of Sale device. That device should include a passport scanner, QR Code scanner, bill printing, Card Swiping and e-validation.
- To build an app for end user to manage a single database.
- To build a product to manage merchants and tourists.
To ensure a seamless experience for all parties involved, Factor3’s development team was asked to integrate the Fresh Meal Plan website with their new Salesforce CRM platform. This meant utilizing the necessary Salesforce REST APIs to develop code that would allow for a two-way sync of data and communication between various parts of the Fresh Meal Plan e-commerce website and their Salesforce CRM platform.
When a customer selects a plan, an “Opportunity” record is created in Salesforce, which gets open and closed once the customer actually signs up. If an opportunity remains open, the sales team can take action from Salesforce by engaging with the customer via email, whether that is direct conversation or providing a special offer to close the deal. Closed opportunities move on to the next stage of the fulfillment process where the sales team works through the queue of orders that have come in.
Since the Fresh Meal Plan sales team was constantly honing and updating their meal plan offerings and pricing, it was essential to have a centralized spot where the Sales team could update those subscriptions. By storing the meal plans in a set of custom objects in Salesforce, plans, pricing and descriptions could easily be updated by anyone on the sales team. At the same time, utilizing the Salesforce REST API, we were able to program and transition a previously static display of meal plan offerings and replace that with a dynamic, real-time view so the customer always sees the most up-to-date offerings.
- We built a custom library for a POS device.
- The solution has the capability to scan, read, print and update options.
- The solution allows to manage the bank account of users from different countries.
- Faster communication by routing issues immediately
- Reduce time spent on paperwork
- Onsite app access anywhere with one tap to all POS platforms
- Ability to scan the passport, card and printing the vouchers in POS devices.
- Automated refund process for the customer.
- Automation of the manual tasks streamlined the process, making management much easier for the client.
- Client have also been noticing greater sales as the staff members have been freed up and are able to spend more time on marketing activities for the brand.