- Online annual sales of $1 million
- Quick books connector helped to eliminate data entry job
- Return on Technology Investment of 40%
The client had to add the customers as well as manage payments and invoices in their system manually, which became tedious. They wanted to automate such manual tasks to free up their workforce and sync orders in the ecommerce system with Quickbooks. Guardion Health needed checkout functionalities and personalized parts of the website for order tracking and delivery as per the users’ preferences.
We developed a flexible, scalable solution to address the growing needs of the client’s business.
We built a Quickbooks Web Connector using Quickbooks API, an online tool to manage the connection to Quickbooks Desktop and configuration of rule-based sequence that synced both systems together in addition to syncing the products, orders, and customer information into QuickBooks. The Web Connector was set up in Quickbooks Desktop Enterprise version that has 1-way sync from the ecommerce system to Quickbooks. Scheduled tasks can obtain the information pertaining to the orders from the ecommerce system and sync the data using Quickbooks API.
Quickbook Integration :
Guardion Health required integration between the nopCommerce and Quickbook.
- Sync created accounts and contacts into nopCommerce
- Sync the products data and information
- Sync orders details into the web app from the Quickbook
- Sync customer information
- Sending new customers details to Quickbook from the web app
- Sending orders to the Quickbook from the web app
- Sigma Solve’s multisite store eCommerce solution helped consolidate online sales for both companies. The Quickbooks connector effectively synced orders from nopCommerce to Quickbooks, keeping all the data intact and removing the need for manual data entry in Quickbooks.
- Furthermore, Sigma Solve integrated nopCommerce.com with Creatio.com’s sales and marketing modules to enhance the overall customer experience and satisfaction.
- As a result, sales increased dramatically and the company went through a successful IPO.