About the Client
Kawasaki was the first foreign vehicle manufacturer to open a manufacturing plant in the U.S.A.. Several far-sighted Kawasaki executives germinated the idea way back in 1974, and it was simple. If you’re selling in America, why not build there too — save time, save shipping and employ local labor. It worked, and years later firms like Nissan, Toyota, VW and Honda followed Kawasaki’s lead.
Kawasaki – A leading motorcycle brand seeked a solution to manage customer requests easily and efficiently to track the daily influx of tickets (raised by users who faced issues). Users constituted dealers, suppliers, and end customers and the admin was responsible for processing requests and updating case statuses accordingly. The client wanted to implement a feature for adding notes/comments to account for any documentation required from the customer/dealer’s side. Kawasaki contacted Sigma Solve team for creating a system that could be used internally to deliver the best service to their customers.The client wanted regular scheduling of the activities into the online software.
- With streamlined case management, Kawasaki could focus on delivering improved service to its customers. The process of detailed reporting and email notifications helped them simplify the process of resolution of service desk tickets.
- Customers can generate issues
- Admin users manage service desk tickets
- Quick and fast resolutions to customers’ problems & dealers’ issues raised
- Cisco integration to provide call service directly from Creatio
- Automatic scheduler process to import dealers & customers from Creatio
- Manage dealers and customer requests from single admin panel
- Real-time tracking of customer issues