- Generated revenue of over $1 million annually
- Reduced customer attrition by 60%
- ROI of 70%
Creating an online food supply with the targeted audience consisting of students and teachers is not an easy task – especially when parental permission is involved. A custom solution was needed for the client, in which a system where users could select different meals, drinks, and side meals, would be developed, while also addressing the end users’ concern of food allergies. In addition, the client wished to reduce the work of users by providing the functionality to repeat meals on selective days and weeks.
- Addressing the requirements of the client, Sigma Solve built a website in nopCommerce where different options were displayed, available to the user (parents, teachers) to register. Parents were able to select the meal for more than one child with the same login credentials. They were also were able to set login credentials that even their child(ren) could use to place an order.
- The solution has the functionality to customize the kid’s lunches for daily combinations, weekly or full school year. Users can repeat or select the customized lunch already ordered previously by them again. The customized lunches are being saved automatically to use again by users to ease the order process and users do not need to set the customization each time. Users can fix the lunches for upcoming days/ weeks/ a full year by selecting days and meals and the food will be delivered to the kid at the mentioned school.
- Parents can attach the notes or any guidelines for the food to take care of at the time of placing the order.
- If the user’s school is not on the list then users can request to add the services with school name and details.
- Order in bulk for school functionality has been implemented for teachers to view meals and order as per the requirement.
- Customized menu options for admin to manage the categories and meals.
- Admin will be able to receive and manage the orders, products, schools, categories, sales, delivery,etc. without having any technical knowledge. To deliver the daily lunch orders with the customization and checking its status, with taking care of the selected days by customers to skip, etc. Sigma Solve developed in nopCommerce shows our skills in developing customized sites and the flexibility of the platform.
- Upon launching the nopCommerce website, business boomed, and high levels of growth and revenue resulted. The website also helped users to select meals as per their needs, giving them the convenience and ease to select meal choices for up to the next 4 weeks. Clients could keep track of and monitor the orders, given the ability to generate different reports as per the availability in the admin panel.
- The mobile app offered an additional means to purchase and provided Kids Deli with another source of revenue. The mobile app housed features such as promotions, notifications, and reorders resulting in higher sales.