- Candidate must have experience in developing web services in WordPress / Magento / Laravel
- Strong knowledge of web protocols (XML and JSON).
- Good understanding of PHP, OOPS and MySQL.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- GIT will be an advantage.
- Requirements: BE-IT / B-Tech / BSc-IT / MSc-IT / MCA
- Basic Skills: Good written, communication and anarchically sound. An enthusiast, good learner and team player.
- Strong experience in OOPs Concepts
- Strong experience in Web Development(HTML, CSS, MVC .NET), ADO.NET Entity Framework and LINQ
- Strong experience in ASP.NET Web Application using Entity Framework
- Strong experience in MS SQL Database 2008 or later
- Working Knowledge of Team Foundation Server (TFS), SVN
- 2 to 4 years experience as a SHOPIFY DEVELOPER.
- Must have proficiency in Shopify.
- Should have experience in UI development.
- Knowledge of Shopify front end required.
- Expert Knowledge of Shopify and all its features.
- Html5, CSS3, CSS Frameworks are a must.
- Ability to create advance layout using HTML and CSS.
- Very good knowledge of Liquid – Shopify’s proprietary scripting language
- Knowledge of Speed optimization, App Development
- Knowledge of cross browser quirks.
- Understanding of various design patterns & Custom Shopify theme development
- You Show understanding of design and usability principles.
- You have worked on customized themes and understand what a hamburger menu is.
- Should have done at least 10-20 or more Shopify projects on their own
- Work on scope, schedule and budget
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that clients needs are met as projects evolve
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise . . . Skills Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step- by- step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time- management
- Strong client- facing and teamwork skills
- Expert in Python with strong knowledge of Django framework
- Strong understanding of databases like SQL, PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API
- Excellent written and verbal English communication
- Strong technical profile that brings solutions to the problems independently
- Willingness to learn, work and stay up to date with latest tools and technologies as per the need of the company
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable Ruby code
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Excellent written and verbal english communication
- 4 Years+ of Software engineering experience with developing Mobile Applications(IOS) .
- 2 years+ of experience in React-Native mobile development.
- Very Good analytical, logical and programming skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication and time management skills.
Benefits & Advantages
Flexibility to work from home.
Monthly Employee Recognition Awards, Team luncheon on successful completion of a project.
We celebrate major events and festivals together.
Opportunity to learn and work with cutting edge latest technologies.
Located in US, Australia and India. Opportunity to work on overseas client locations.
Get Training and be certified in latest technologies.
How we recruit
Send us your resume to email@example.com and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible.
We discuss with you about your experience, communication skills, personality, and cultural fit.
We will evaluate your results, and the level of details provided in the resolution.
A final round of interview where you will be asked specific questions related to the projects you have participated.
You are Hired
Congratulations you are now part of Sigma Solve Inc